Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
scn codind down

2123 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-09-26 15:48:29

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    fourseasonsautotire
    2017-09-25 22:11:18
    My elite won't scn code support says common issue can't help me until tomorrow they close in 20 min so yuou don't want to help me caused eyou want to go me what great customer service will be trying return this device

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-09-26 15:48:29 (Reply to:fourseasonsautotire)

I believe besides the downloaded programming  the Maxi Sys Pro and Elite offer from off the tablet  programming for some BMW, Mercedes, VW/and  Audi models are reliant on Autel's server, I believe much of the Advanced SCN coding file content also is reliant on Autel's server in China and requires you to have a good connected WIFI,  that the tool already is registered and has a current subscription with the latest software update, otherwise it probably isn't  do any more Advanced SCN coding  than a cheap DS708 can (basically none, LMAO)
    I'm kinda scared if I start unnecessarily messing  with advanced SCN coding on a BMW, something is going to end up displaying in Chinese on an  information center. Anybody regularly use the Advanced SCN coding and can attest that it works well during free update period and whether it  still can work after  free update period is over?

Total1 Pages